Dear Florida Law Firms:
We write to you in order to inquire about your legal services in regards ***** ***** we need to file and future ones that will happen.
We are a Fort Lauderdale based manufacturer of industrial carpet cleaning and equipment and work through distribution channels with volume agreements/contracts
What We Need
We see a long-term business
relationship with a law firm which:
• Has experience and a great track record of litigations.
• Understands our needs.
• Acts in our best interests.
• Helps to identify the economical/financial best approach to each legal challenge. (Effort, Costs, Risk vs. Realistic Expected Outcome)
• Will act swiftly when needed.
• Can be reached on short notice. (doesn't happen often)
• Can handle 5 litigations at a time.
• Will consider contingent agreements with frequent litigations.
Our recent experience
Our filed lawsuits up to this current moment have proven to be somewhat successful, however we were extremely unsatisfied with the previous law firm’s performance as they did not maximize nor get out the fullest potential due to the below reasons:
• They never gave the right priority to tasks/objectives when it came to the execution of immediate action needed and this resulted in lower settlements
and lost time. This needed to be treated as a hot lead and it wasn’t; if you wait too long the lead turns cold and you can lose the sale or in our case lower settlement or lose it all.
• They were never fully prepared for our cases and left out crucial details which would have won us additional money and cases.
It’s extremely important that the law firm we partner with is diligent, experienced, timely and thorough with the required assistance and representation.
What we have to offer
We have signed and will continue to sign on a monthly bases several distribution partnership
and private label agreements that range from $30,000 USD / year to $300,000 USD / year. We will always have companies which will default on their contractual obligations. With that said, we will have plenty of work to offer.
We try to prepare every case thoroughly from our side in order to avoid your time spent on document organization and asking many additional questions.
An efficient and cost effective structuring is important to us for all the claims we file and handle so no one's time is wasted.
Please advise when we can discuss over the phone.