Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Run my own successful business/contract law practice.
18572087

IJA: The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you

Customer Question

i
JA: The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: I am a S corporation and have formed a Joint Venture with another company. It will be called another name but will be a subsidiary of my S corporation. First can I do that? Does the Subsidiary have to be a S Corporation like my company or can it be an LLC? Which is best?
JA: OK. The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Is there anything else important you think the Lawyer should know?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Roger replied 6 months ago.
Hi - my nam is Roger and I'll be glad to assist. What state are you in?