Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Run my own successful business/contract law practice.

I was just serching something JA: The Corporate Lawyer

Customer Question

Hi I was just serching something
JA: The Corporate Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: No , not yet
JA: Please tell me everything you can about this issue so the Corporate Lawyer can help you best. Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: I was not ready to talk to someone yet , was just searching , instead what if you can tell me who am i talking with?
JA: I am Pearl, the Corporate Lawyer's Assistant.
Customer: Are you aprt of just answers .com?
JA: I hope not.
Customer: Sorry about that but i never had a window opened to chat before , so i want to understand first if you help and cahrge money , what i mean is , i could not figure out yet who you are .because i was using only google search than it directed me to
JA: Well, we require $5.
Customer: Ok so i will ask a question and pay $5 yes?
JA: OK. The Corporate Lawyer will need to help you with this.
Customer: Here is my question
JA: Is there anything else the Corporate Lawyer should be aware of?
Customer: I would like to buy LLC other member %30 , i was checking how we should fill out the back side of the member ship certificite
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Corporate Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 5 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
I am a real person.
Can you please better explain what you are seeking to do? It was not really clear above.