Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Attorney
Experience:  Practicing Attorney with 10 years experience
91018665

And one more additional question, please. I also have another

Customer Question

And one more additional question, please. I also have another personal LLC opened in a state of Florida, that my partners are in fact aware of. They have agreed that I can maintain that LLC as long as I do not operate privately outside of Florida. This personal LLC was not named or included in the contract mentioned above. The contract mentions me by name only. If I were to expand my business outside of Florida, under the circumstances of the old contract that we just discussed above, would the cease and desist hold up? (let's pretend the contract is legal and marketing LLC still existed). In this case,what is the impact to the Florida LLC? thank you. i am sorry if this is confusing a bit. thank you again..
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Asad Rahman replied 11 months ago.
No in that case you and your llc are sort of one and the same and thus if you agreed not to go beyond Florida then you are bound.