Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Run my own successful business/contract law practice.
18572087

I need information about the founders of a non-profit and how

Customer Question

I need information about the founders of a non-profit and how to protect our rights
JA: The Corporate Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: non yet
JA: Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: Myself and 3 friends are starting a non-profit but we would like to remain permanent positions within the organization because it was our idea
JA: OK. The Corporate Lawyer will need to help you with this. Is there anything else the Corporate Lawyer should be aware of?
Customer: no i do not believe so
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Corporate Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Business Law
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
We are a non-profit organizing in Hawaii. This organization was our idea and we still want to be involved in the organization and ultimately be the deciding factor if a decision cannot be reached.
Expert:  RGMacEsq replied 6 months ago.
Thank you for using JustAnswer. Can you tell me what your specific question is?
Expert:  RGMacEsq replied 6 months ago.
I see you have not responded in some time. Did you wish to continue with this question? The reason I ask what your specific question is is because I don't want to assume a question. When I do, I sometimes assume incorrectly, or don't answer the complete question that you want answered. So that's why I ask what your specific question is, so that I can make certain to give a full and complete answer to that question.