Attorney2020
Attorney2020, Attorney
Experience:  I am a practicing attorney. I have experience in business law, bankruptcy, real estate law and estates.
63724254

I need information on foreclosure of a property I have financed.

Customer Question

I need information on foreclosure of a property I have financed. The buyer has caught up on all payments and taxes but has not gotten insureance on the property, which is 7 acres with a double wide Mobile Home...I have a lean on the Mobile home and the buyer proceeded to sell it for 10,000.00 for a down payment for a newer mobile home. When I found out about it I called the Mobile home dealer and demanded the put tmy mobile home back and they did. They did not reconnect the utilities or plumming. Now the Mobile home is damaged and the buyer removed all the cabinets, doors, light fixtures, appliances and the skirting is destroyed and the mobile home needs to be levelled and the seams were not properly fitted...what is my recourse??
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Attorney2020 replied 7 months ago.
Suing the buyer that caused the damages. The buyer is liable for the costs in connection to your damaged property. Perhaps sue the mobile home dealer as well for failure to secure the preemies in protecting the mobile home.I hope that helped. Please ask any follow-up questions. Please rate my answer so that I may be credited for my time. I thank you in advance for your cooperation.
I hope that helped. Please ask any follow-up questions. Please rate my answer so that I may be credited for my time. I thank you in advance for your cooperation.