Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Run my own successful business/contract law practice.
18572087

I got divorcie AND My husband to ok All My clients to his

Customer Question

I got divorcie AND My husband to ok All My clients to his place and since 2013 I m not able to pay tax, now I'm trying to change name on my business to start over, all the permits are ok except DCA or BAR, they are asking. Me to send the
Category: Business Law
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
VALID PROOF OF SALE
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I paid last permit from BAR , what can I do ?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I just need my cousin to start over
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I didn't receive any money, I didn't sell
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
This is a Mechanic shop
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 8 months ago.
Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to helpAlso, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen. I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Can you provide some context please?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
This is related with business that Im changing names and there is no sale or money involve
thank you...and your question please?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Bar is not sending me new license to operate business under other name because BAR records indicate a change of ownership may occur and they are asking me to provide a VALID PROOF OF SALE SIGNED BY BOTH BUYER AND SELLER
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
There is no money involved
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
What will be the right legal answer for that?
OK...is his going to be covered in the decree of divorce?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
No
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Divorcee is totally nothing to do is just the REASSON I couldn't keep with my business and I need to get rid of it and get someone to just finish my lease
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 8 months ago.
A different Professional here. What are you referring to as DCA and BAR?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Yes
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I'd like to send the document or application with the missing questions I didn't fill out to complete
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
WHAT I REALLY NEED IS TO KNOW HOW TO COMPLETE APPLICATION WITHOUT HAVONG A PROBLEM
Thank you for the information, but I need to know what you are referring to. What are DCA and BAR? In what state are you located? Also, if you want me to assist you in completing an application, that would be for additional fee under the premium service.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
What will be the fee ?
In order to quote a fee, I really need the answers to my questions. I cannot quote a fee in a vacuum.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Ok
Expert:  ANDREA replied 8 months ago.
Hi, and welcome to JustAnswer, My name is ***** ***** I am an Attorney. I will be glad to Answer your question and the only thing I ask of you is that you leave a positive rating. This will not cost you anything additional, and it is the only way that JustAnswer will give me credit for assisting you. I will need the information that the previous attorney asked of you - 1. In what State are you and the business located ? 2. What does "DCA" stand for ? 3. What does "BAR" stand for ? Thank you and look forward to your reply, ANDREA