Richard - Bizlaw
Richard - Bizlaw, Attorney
Experience:  30 years of corporate, litigation and international law

Since the AZ statue 23=526 - 2015 AZ Revised Stattutes-

Customer Question

Since the AZ statue 23=526 - 2015 AZ Revised Stattutes- Title 23-Labor is a Licensure by Examination to deteermine whether he has a sufficient knowledge of the applicable laws and regulations pertaining to employment agent.Since I had my license way back 2008 forward before the Revised Statutes in 2015 Don't I grandfather this Licensure by examination by not taking the exam? This question is directed to Richard Biglaw , Business lawyer.
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Richard - Bizlaw replied 5 months ago.
thank you for asking for me. I have not found any statute or regulation saying a former employment agent is exempt from the examination requirement. To get a new license it appears you will have to retake the examination. You could try contacting the Dept. of Labor to see if there is some internal procedure they have that might be available but I do not see it in the statutes.Sorry for the bad news.If I have answered all your questions, please positively rate my answer as that is how I receive credit. If you have more questions, please let me know. If the answer was especially helpful you can provide a bonus.