Richard - Bizlaw
Richard - Bizlaw, Attorney
Experience:  30 years of corporate, litigation and international law
18695994

Do I have to pay labor fees that the cabinet contractor (not a licensed

Customer Question

Do I have to pay labor fees for subcontractors that the cabinet contractor (not a licensed general contractor) could not legally hire? Do you have to have a license to install tile, to Paint, or to install baseboard?
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Richard - Bizlaw replied 7 months ago.
You do not need a license to install tile, painting or installing baseboard. Here is a link to the gov site that explains what types of work in the construction field that require a license.http://www.myfloridalicense.com/dbpr/pro/division/servicesthatrequirealicense_construction.htmlIf I have answered all your questions, please positively rate my answer as that is how I receive credit. If you have more questions, please let me know. If the answer was especially helpful you can provide a bonus.
I answered your questions a few days ago but you have not rated my answer. Did you have any other questions? If not, please highly rate my answer as that is how I get credit for working on your question.