Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Run my own successful business/contract law practice.
18572087

I had a contract with Nuemd a billing software. The contract

Customer Question

I had a contract with Nuemd a billing software. The contract stated that I can't cancel the contract until the end of the terms. Date 03/31/16. In the same contract few sentences after, says you may cancel with 30 days notice. Is this contract ambiguous? They auto renew the contract even when I called two days before 03/31/16 increased the payments and to get out of the contract they want me to pay 1,241.00 for a software I do not need. Please can somebody help and also they have 17 complaints with the BBB.
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Ely replied 7 months ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms. I am sorry to hear about this. What state is this in, please?