Maverick, Attorney
Experience:  20 years of professional experience

I am beginning a new business. An outside party will consult,

Customer Question

I am beginning a new business. An outside party will consult, provide eggs that we will grow out and then promote for sale. He will receive a flat percentage of all sales. I would like to prepare an LOI that addresses his participation as consultant and promotion/sales along with revenue share. Is there a form/template or two that I can merge for consulting services along with revenue share?
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Maverick replied 6 months ago.
Welcome to Just Answer (“JA”)! My name is Maverick. Please note that: (A) The information we provide is general information. No attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by communicating with me. If you want legal advice, you must consult with a local attorney in person before acting or deciding not to act based on any information given here; (B) Experts answer questions based on the honor system. When I feel that I have provided you with a complete answer, I will ask for you to assign a feedback rating so that JA will compensate me for my time; and (C) You should not be concerned about any short delays between your questions and my replies. Please know that I answer most questions within the hour if I am signed on. If I am not signed on, then I still make every attempt to respond within 24 hours. Thank you for taking the time to understand how this site works. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms. Answer will follow in the pane below as per above parameters….
Expert:  Maverick replied 6 months ago.
HERE IS ONE.... LETTER OF INTENT THIS LETTER OF INTENT is made this 28th day of October, 2002, by and among COMPUTERS & NETWORKS, Inc., (hereinafter collectively known as “C&N”) and FIRST MERCHANTILE TRUST (hereinafter known as “Client”). C&N and Client shall collectively be known herein as “the Parties”. The Parties hereby confirm their preliminary and legally non-binding agreement in principle to a proposed disaster recovery and business continuity plan whose terms, if consummated, would be as follows: Description of Services C&N intends to provide offsite data center storage for active use of five (5) servers and associated network equipment (hereinafter known as “the Equipment”) from Client.C&N intends to provide offsite business continuity facilities, to include work space and telephone equipment for up to fifteen (15) members of Client’s staff in the event of a declared disaster.C&N intends to provide Client access to the Equipment during normal business hours, and on an “on-call” basis outside of normal business hours.Client intends to provide all computer equipment, servers, racks, UPS, network equipment, and related ancillary gear to C&N.Client intends to provide all telecommunications services necessary to implement and provide ongoing service under the agreement.Client intends to utilize such services for a minimum term of three (3) years, with the option to extend the agreement for one or more additional one (1) year terms upon its expiration. Consideration In consideration of services provided, Client agrees to pay C&N the sum of $3665.00 per month, each month in advance, for the term of the agreement. This fee shall be subject to adjustment semi-annually during the term of the agreement, and prior to the initial term, based upon the final inventory of the Equipment and services to be provided, stored, and utilized at C&N’s facilities. {C}· Additional charges – Client agrees to pay C&N for any one-time charges incurred to setup and facilitate storage and use of the Equipment, to include but not limited to installation of dedicated electrical outlets and physical security.{C}· Consulting Services – Client agrees to pay C&N the fee of $85.00 per hour for any consulting services necessary to design, setup, configure, or implement the offsite facilities and use of the Equipment, and any other services upon request of Client’s designated personnel. LETTER OF INTENT (cont’d) IN WITNESS WHEREOF and acknowledging acceptance of the final services agreement, the Parties affix their signatures hereto. C&N Client _____________________ _____________________Computers & Networks, Inc. First Merchantile Trust BY: ________________________________ BY: _______________________________ TITLE: _____________________________ TITLE: _____________________________ DATE: _____________________________ DATE: _____________________________
Expert:  Maverick replied 6 months ago.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Thanks I will take a look at them.
Expert:  Maverick replied 6 months ago.
Here is a Third.
Expert:  Maverick replied 6 months ago.
If you need help with wording a particular section, please let me know...