Daniel Finley
Daniel Finley,
Experience:  owner at FINLEY LAW FIRM

Please provide free link(s) to read some discrimination

Customer Question

Please provide free link(s) to read some discrimination cases, sex, age (not employment).Thank you.
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Irwin Law replied 6 months ago.
These should keep you busy for a while: discrimination cases are almost always employment related. There are some mentions of age discrimination under the Civil Rights Act: I hope that these references are helpful, or that they will lead you to more helpful information about discrimination law.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Thank you. Can you provide link(s) for cases in CA that involve local agency treating different race, age differently. (not related to employment nor education). Thanks.
I am afraid that my schedule for the rest of the day will not permit me to spend that much time, so I will opt out which will open the question up or others.
Expert:  Daniel Finley replied 6 months ago. is a link to the jury instruction for Disparate Treatment, including for race and age. The annotations after the instructions highlight the related code, case law and secondary sources.