Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Run my own successful business/contract law practice.
18572087

I suppose to have a cashier check fedex to me from London,

Customer Question

I suppose to have a cashier check fedex to me from London, got to new York air port customs said I need to pay a non yellow inspection tag for 3600.00 how do I get thi check clear?
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Olivia Kent replied 7 months ago.
I'm sorry... I'll need you to provide some more information since it's not immediately clear what you're asking, but based on what you've said so far it sounds like a giant SCAM. I hope this helps. Please let me know if you have any other questions or you need me to clarify anything. Please also submit a rating if you're satisfied with your assistance; this will not cost you anything extra but it's the only way we get credit for assisting you. And please don't feel like we have to stop talking after you submit a rating. I'd be more than happy to continue working with you after that as well.
Hello. I wanted to check in with you to make sure you had all of the information you wanted to obtain when you posted your question. Please let me know if you have any questions or need additional clarification about anything.