Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Run my own successful business/contract law practice.

Currently our business is classified as a single member llc.

Customer Question

Currently our business is classified as a single member llc. But I'm buying into the business and need to know what we need to do to change it to a multi member llc. Our business is in Florida.
JA: OK. The Corporate Lawyer will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: The name of the business is The Fabric and Sewing Shop. It is a quilt shop that opened about 3 1/2 years ago. Sandra Dietz is the current owner. My name is***** and we want to make it a partnership. What do we need to do to make that happen?
JA: Anything else I can tell the Corporate Lawyer before I connect you two?
Customer: What else do I need to tell you now?
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Corporate Lawyer about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Loren replied 6 months ago.
Good morning. I am Loren, a Florida licensed attorney, and I look forward to assisting you.
Expert:  Loren replied 6 months ago.
This is a Florida LLC?