Attorney2020
Attorney2020, Attorney
Experience:  I am a practicing attorney. I have experience in business law, bankruptcy, real estate law and estates.
63724254

We have a retail store that can be divided between our 2 sons.

Customer Question

We have a retail store that can be divided between our 2 sons. One a flooring store and the other a tile store. The son looking at the tile store is feeling that he wants to open his own flooring store and compete against his brother. We live in a small community and that would create bad feeling in all the family. The wife of my tiling son is the one that doesn't want a ready made profitable store. We are torn? Help
JA: OK. The Corporate Lawyer will need to help you with this. Anything else I can tell the Corporate Lawyer before I connect you two?
Customer: We are in eastern Ontario
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Corporate Lawyer about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Attorney2020 replied 8 months ago.
Would the other son running the flooring store interested in switching to the tile store?