Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Run my own successful business/contract law practice.
18572087

I am being sued by National Collegiate Trust private

Customer Question

I am being sued by National Collegiate Trust for a private student loan that they are not the originator of. I am defending myself pro se and am looking for a template for motion to dismiss for lack of standing.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: They are a trust company. They filed the suit, and I responded. They have since filed a motion for summary judgment. I don't believe they own the loan because they didn't produced a transfer of the promissory note or anything in their exhibit, just my original promissory note. This is why I am going to attempt to challenge it because I don't believe they have the legal right to come after me. The original lender does.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Business Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Alex Esquire replied 8 months ago.
Hello. My name is***** am a US licensed attorney and I will be happy to answer your question.I am sorry to hear about this unfortunate situation.Please note, I cannot comment on your specific situation, as this services is only limited to general information and for any legal advice / legal service you should contact your local attorney.I cannot provide any type of legal forms or templates within the scope of this forum, but I can answer a legal question, if you have one for me?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I actually do not have a question. I was in need of a template. Can I be refunded the $36?
Expert:  Alex Esquire replied 7 months ago.
Please let me know if you have any related follow up questionI do not handle any billing or customer service question and you can properly address such concerns to JustAnswer.com Award Winning Customer Service:http://ww2.justanswer.com/helpThanks.