Richard - Bizlaw
Richard - Bizlaw, Attorney
Experience:  30 years of corporate, litigation and international law
18695994

I'll consider paying legal fees man who allegedly

Customer Question

I'll consider paying legal fees for the man who allegedly threw a sucker punch at one of my rallies. Does this create a valid contract? If this does what type of contract does it create?
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Richard - Bizlaw replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will try to help you. Please remember I just report or interpret the law, so the outcome may not be what you hoped for. This statement does not create a valid contract. It was made after the act so there was no reliance on the statement for throwing the punch. In the absence of such reliance there is no consideration and there is no valid contract.If I have answered all your questions, please positively rate my answer as that is how I receive credit. If you have more questions, please let me know. If the answer was especially helpful you can provide a bonus.
I answered your question almost a week ago. It appears that you forgot to rate my answer. Please highly rate my answer as that is how I get credit for working on your question.