Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.

Sir! Thank You!Wanted to know if I open a location A with

Customer Question

Sir! Thank You!Wanted to know if I open a location A with 2 partners and Location B in another city with different partners, Can I ask loyalty from these partners that if they wanted to open a new location, they will do it with me?
Again, these 2 partners have no clue in this business and I am going to train them to run this. Also, they will be bringing the money and investment.
Now, I am planning to open this business in multiple locations in USA in major cities and I like to retain the rights to open this business and choose the partners locally.
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 6 months ago.
Yes, you can request that as part of your written agreement with the partners. Kindly give a positive rating to my post so that I can receive credit for answering your question—so that part of the deposit that you already paid to the site can be transferred to me. You are not charged extra for doing this. Thank you for your cooperation.