Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Run my own successful business/contract law practice.

I do not have a question yet JA: Thanks. Can you give me

Customer Question

I do not have a question yet
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I am trying to get a recall of remitter based on lack of subject matter jurisdiction and need to file motion in 3 days. Do you have a sample or directions on how to find a successful motion for Appellant?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Business Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 6 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
What state are you in? Also, please understand that we are not a forms database, so there is no guarantee we can find a sample for you to use, because if the courts do not make them available we cannot give you a sample.
When you say, "directions on how to file a successful motion for appellant," please explain a bit more specifically, since success of any motion depends on specific facts and the law that supports your claims.