Richard, Attorney
Experience:  32 years of experience practicing law and a businessman.

I have a good friend who asked me what the IRS statue of

Customer Question

I have a good friend who asked me what the IRS statue of limitations are. I could not answer to I am asking you.
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Richard replied 7 months ago.

Good morning. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you.

There are a multitude of statutes of limitations depending upon the particular issue. You can find the entire list at the following link: . If you have a particular statute of limitations you are seeking, I will be happy to provide that specific statute.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Hello Richard, I have been a member of Just Answer for a long time and you have helped me many times. Every time the issue was important I also asked my own attorney and got the same answer. I am very happy with your services.I clicked on the link you provided and the website was not found. I tried looking this up on multiple websites and could never find my answer. I am more than willing to pay you if you could find the answer for me. Thanks, Tom
Expert:  Richard replied 7 months ago.

Always happy to help Tom. Are you sure you didn't include the period I just re-entered the link and the website popped up.

And, thanks for the kind words!!