Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Run my own successful business/contract law practice.
18572087

How do I go about finding an underwriter needed small

Customer Question

How do I go about finding an underwriter needed for a small business?
Category: Business Law
Expert:  J. Warren replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by communicating to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Can you provide me a little more detail, are you looking for an underwriter for loan purposes?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Possibly but I am mainly looking for one to network with and meet to discuss possible options.
Expert:  J. Warren replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for the additional information. I am going to opt out and open the question up for the panel of lawyers currently online. I am not confident that I can provide additional information that you have been able to research on your own in regards ***** ***** unique situation.