Roger, Attorney
Experience:  BV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell; SuperLawyer rating by Thompson-Reuters
6704987

Can members in an llc get an injunction from the court of

Customer Question

Can members in an llc get an injunction from the court of the state of Nevada to stop a member from selling their shares in company while company is donning an internal investigation of unlawful acts of these members
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Roger replied 1 year ago.

Hi - my name is ***** ***** I'll be glad to assist.

Yes, the LLC majority or the interested members of the LLC can file a petition for a temporary restraining order or an injunction to stop the transfer of property interest or shares until the investigation is complete. As long as there is a legitimate basis to request the injunction, the court can approve it.

Expert:  Roger replied 1 year ago.

Please let me know if you need anything further. Also, please take time to positively rate our conversation so I may receive credit for assisting. Thanks again!

Expert:  Roger replied 1 year ago.