Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Run my own successful business/contract law practice.
18572087

Can include a statement in my email correspondence to a

Customer Question

Can include a statement in my email correspondence to a plaintiffin attorney that would keep my responses confidential?
Category: Business Law
Expert:  RONB-ESQ replied 10 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney. I welcome you to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. The question and response may be viewed by other parties as noted in JA’s terms of service. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

I don't really understand your question could you provide some background? Are you the defendant? Why do you want to talk to Plaintiff's attorney? Why confidential as it is unlikely it will stay confidential if helpful to him/her. Please explain and I will be better able to answer your question.

There are some ways you could provide information to the Plaintiff's attorney and he could not trace them back to you is that what you want to do?