Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
16551887

Can I sell adult videos in the state of ohio, no have not, I

Customer Question

can I sell adult videos in the state of ohio
JA: The Corporate Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: no have not
JA: Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: I want to sell used adult videos (porn) in a facebook application auction is it legal
JA: Is there anything else the Corporate Lawyer should be aware of?
Customer: no
JA: Our top Corporate Lawyer is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Corporate Lawyer in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Corporate Lawyer until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 8 months ago.

You cannot sell adult videos on your Facebook page without a license. In order to sell the videos you must be properly licensed to do so. You need to contact your City or Town for licensing requirements to engage in such business.

Kindly give a positive rating to my post so that I can receive credit for answering your question—so that part of the deposit that you already paid to the site can be transferred to me. You are not charged extra for doing this.

Thank you for your cooperation.