Richard, Attorney
Experience:  32 years of experience practicing law and a businessman.
17027240

How goes it take EIN number to come through LLC?

Customer Question

How long goes it take for an EIN number to come through for a LLC?
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping.

You can get an EIN online in about 10 minutes. You can do that through the following website: https://www.irs.gov/Businesses/Small-Businesses-%26-Self-Employed/Apply-for-an-Employer-Identification-Number-(EIN)-Online

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can I open up a bank account under my new business LLC after getting my EIN?
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for following up. You'll need the following to open a bank account: i) the EIN; ii) the document from the Secretary of State showing you've filed your organizational document with the Secretary of State; and iii) an Operating Agreement showing you have the authority to act on behalf of the LLC.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How long does it take for me to receive the following: i) the EIN; ii) the document from the Secretary of State showing you've filed your organizational document with the Secretary of State; and iii) an Operating Agreement showing you have the authority to act on behalf of the LLC.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

You can get all this done in a couple of days. Download and file the organizational documents on line with the Secretary of State. You can do the Operating Agreement yourself. The EIN instructions are referenced above.