MIAMILAW1127
MIAMILAW1127, Attorney
Experience:  Founding Partner at Moises Law, P.A.
89829185

A partner stated a credit repair business and wants me to be

Customer Question

a partner stated a credit repair business for 3500 and wants me to be a partner in the business how much should my investment be
Category: Business Law
Expert:  MIAMILAW1127 replied 9 months ago.

Hello. I am going to be assisting you with your question today.

Please note: This is general information and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

This questions is a little bit too complicated for us to answer on here. Basically, your investment should depend on what the net operating income the business produces is in comparison to your investment. A good rule of thumb is that you will always want to see anything from an 8-10% return (minimum). Therefore, if you will be investing $10,000, you should make sure that the business is giving you an $800 yearly return (minimum).

I hope I have answered your questions. If I have not, please feel free to ask any follow-up questions you may have. Also, please do not forget to rate my response at your earliest convenience.

Thank you.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
should my investmentor be to match her 3500

If she will be giving you 50% interest in the company and the financials make sense, then yes.