Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Run my own successful business/contract law practice.
18572087

Importing supplements I am going to import supplements (

Customer Question

Importing supplements
I am going to import supplements ( Herbal extract from Ginseng and some other herbs ) from South Korea. This product is liquid stick pack. I want to know if i will need to get FDA approval / registration etc. I am in supplements wholesale business. All of my products are made here in USA. as you know most supplements does not require FDA approval to makret. If you are knowledgable about this subject, please contact me
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Ely replied 9 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

This depends entirely on what kind of herbs you wish to import. Can you please provide a list so I can tell you which are lawful, which are not, and which may require special permission?

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.