How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Attorney2020 Your Own Question
Attorney2020, Attorney
Category: Business Law
Satisfied Customers: 2578
Experience:  I am a practicing attorney. I have experience in business law, bankruptcy, real estate law and estates.
Type Your Business Law Question Here...
Attorney2020 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I HAVE A 1031 PROOPERTY IN Deerfield Beach Fl. A New York S

Customer Question

I HAVE A 1031 PROOPERTY IN Deerfield Beach Fl. A New York S Corporation doing business in Florida.
Is it possible to change it to a Florida Corporation or LLC?
Submitted: 9 months ago.
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Attorney2020 replied 9 months ago.

Allow me to do some brief research and then answer your question.

Related Business Law Questions