Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
16551887

State of Michigan department of social work did a. Cost

Customer Question

State of Michigan department of social work did a. Cost study of a program i submitted . The program was to provide services for youth adjudicated for various criminal offense abuse and neglected youth refugees and homeless youth. My per deim rate was to be determined by the cost study. When the study was finished they gave me a per deim rate less then the study revealed. This is the way they have been treating minority owned business that have submitted programs i need help to address this racist practice
Category: Business Law
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 9 months ago.

What is your specific question?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I would like aclu to represent me in a lawsuit against the state of Michigan department of social services for illegally reducing my per deim rate

Thank you for the information.

Here is the contact information of ACLU of Michigan:

https://www.aclu.org/affiliate/michigan