Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Run my own successful business/contract law practice.
18572087

My company has been in business 25 years in Texas. We

Customer Question

My company has been in business 25 years in Texas. We manufacture and sell body and skin care products. We have a potential customer that wishes to buy our products in bulk sizes to resell in Washington state. She is located there. She has told me she will be adding the cannibis (marijuana) extract, CBD to the products once she receives them. She will be rebottling and reselling them under her label.
Is there some little known Texas or federal law that we have not found that would prevent us from selling her product. Let me emphasis that we would in no way handle or participate in the addition of the extract to the products.
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Loren replied 9 months ago.

Good afternoon. I am Loren, a licensed attorney, and I look forward to assisting you.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
ok
Expert:  Loren replied 9 months ago.

There is no liability to you, vicarious or direct, if someone legally purchases your product and doctors it up, after purchase, to contain contraband. You are not a party to what they do with it. You are merely a step in their supply chain and have no liability for what they do with it.

Expert:  Loren replied 9 months ago.

Did you have furher questions? Have I answered your question?