Alex Reese
Alex Reese, Attorney
Experience:  BS, MS, JD
14461494

Have a product that works really well removal on cars.

Customer Question

have a product that works really well for bug removal on cars. how/where can I get it copyrighted? & sold
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Alex Reese replied 9 months ago.

hello. copyright protects creative works like photographs, artwork, graphics and writings....the name of the product can be trademarked, and you might be able to protect the product composition itself with a patent if the composition is sufficiently new and non-obvious to a person of skill in the art. You should consult with a patent attorney about potential patenting issues, and I recommend using a TM attorney to file the TM because it is a bit too complex/confusing to do yourself (many patent attorneys also do TM work).

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
how do you get it to market to sell

that is not a legal issue, let alone an IP law question so not appropriate for answering here, and it is also too broad of a question