Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  All corporate law, including non-profits and charitable fraternal organizations.
10285032

I have a quick question, i wanna know what is the rule if

Customer Question

i have a quick question
JA: The Corporate Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: i wanna know what is the rule if any one wanna import gold to usa?
JA: OK. The Corporate Lawyer will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: if i wanna open a fair for gold how can i import gold
JA: Please tell me your email address, in case we get disconnected.
Customer: how much tax should i pay
JA: I'm not sure of the exact price, but there's only a $5 deposit. The rest of the price information will be on the page I send you to.
Customer: ok
JA: Are you ready to speak with the Corporate Lawyer now?
Customer: not now
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Corporate Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Customer: but give me the number
Category: Business Law
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
my email is***@******.***
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
I'm still waiting, what should i do
ca
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
can i chat with some experts?
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
I already paid
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 12 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
You have not done anything other than made a deposit, which is fully refundable. The experts on this site are not employees of the site and are working with multiple customers at one time, so everyone deserves the same time and consideration and we appreciate your patience. The experts do not receive credit for time spent with anyone until the customer leaves positive feedback, which they are expected to do after the expert answers and if the customer has any more information they need then the customer replies to the expert and once the back and forth communication has provided the customer their information then they are expected to leave positive feedback.
Importing gold into the US must be declared through US Customs and you must have proof of legitimate purchase or ownership of the gold, which becomes an issue from some countries like Ghana (most notable for scams). Also, any amount over $10,000 must be declared or it will be seized and confiscated.
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
i know this but I wanna know how much is tax for importing gold?
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
i wanna cancel my deposit
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
its 36 dollar for only deposite?
If you want to cancel, then we are done.
Best wishes, please contact customer service at***@******.*** or you can call Just Answer customer service at(###) ###-####
There is NO duty on importing gold into the US, by the way, I told you the only restrictions above. Good day to you.