Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Run my own successful business/contract law practice.
18572087

I have a line of unsecured business credit. the bank resold

Customer Question

i have a line of unsecured business credit. the bank resold it , they resold it and now balloon payments from matercard.. what do I do
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Richard - Bizlaw replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will try to help you. Please remember I just report or interpret the law, so the outcome may not be what you hoped for.

I am not clear on what the question is. The sale of the line has no effect on the terms of the line of credit. Were the balloon payments permitted under the original line of credit?

I asked you some questions I needed to have answered to respond to your question several days ago but have not had a response. If you no longer want the answer let me know and I will close the question. If you want an answer, please answer the questions and I will provide an answer to your question.