Attorney2020
Attorney2020, Attorney
Experience:  I am a practicing attorney. I have experience in business law, bankruptcy, real estate law and estates.
63724254

I'm being sued but i no longer have the item.
, no

Customer Question

I'm being sued for replevin but i no longer have the item.
JA: The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: no
JA: Please tell me everything you can about this issue so the Lawyer can help you best. Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: i got a bike from harley davidson, i lost my job very soon after i got it and was never able to ,make the payments. i never gave the bike back and about 6 months ago was stolen but i never reported it. now i am being sued
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should be aware of?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Attorney2020 replied 9 months ago.

Did you sale the item? If so, do you have the money from the sale?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
no.