How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dimitry K., Esq. Your Own Question
Dimitry K., Esq.
Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Category: Business Law
Satisfied Customers: 1611
Experience:  Run my own successful business/contract law practice.
18572087
Type Your Business Law Question Here...
Dimitry K., Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I'm looking typical agreement LLC setup that would have two

Customer Question

Hello, I'm looking for a typical agreement for a LLC setup that would have two sets of partners/Investors: Active - Passive
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: At the end of project, Active, they will receive 20% of profit right away. Then the remaining 80% will be split 50-50% between active and passive
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Business Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 9 months ago.
Category: Business Law
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
the capitalization of project is as follows:
10% by Active
90% by Passive
At the end of project, Active receives 20% of profit
Then the remaining will be split between Active and Passive 50-50%
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Sorry, there is a minor change. so the setup is as follows:
he capitalization of project is as follows:
10% by Active
90% by Passive
At the end of project, using the profits:
All Shareholders (Active+Passive) receive 20% return on their investment
Then the remaining will be split between Active and Passive 50-50%
Is it clear?
Expert:  Richard replied 9 months ago.

Hi there. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help you.

I can provide a very comprehensive Operating Agreement template for you through the Additional Services option offered by JustAnswer. If that would be helpful, let me know and I'll extend that offer and you can then decide whether or not to accept. Fair enough?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
This is kind of disappointing. First you say it'll cost 18$, then I'm actually charged 36$, then for getting a real answer I have to pay even more.
Not cool
Expert:  Richard replied 9 months ago.

I'm sorry. I will be happy to opt out to let another expert help you from here. The money you have posted so far is simply a deposit. It has not been applied to this question. Rather, it does not get applied until your are satisfied. The additional cost would be a full comprehensive Operating Agreement which is outside the scope of the question/answer format of this online forum.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
how much is the extra cost
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
since you are not able/willing to answer my question, pls have the deposit money reversed.
Expert:  Richard replied 9 months ago.

I will contact customer service to issue a refund of your deposit. Take care.

Related Business Law Questions