Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Run my own successful business/contract law practice.
18572087

I am in a LLC partnership. I am the sole contributor of

Customer Question

I am in a LLC partnership. I am the sole contributor of money and equipment toward the business from my personal account. For one of the pieces of equipment, I gave my partner the money to buy equipment and he may have put his name on the bill of sale. I have numerous bank statements showing that the money came from my account and that he several times asked to buy or negotiate the equipment from me. Now that we are going out of business he is withholding the equipment that I paid for saying that hes going to give me his half of the now worthless business so he can keep the equipment. In addition, there is now negative equity on a truck that was used for the business thats under my name. Can I sue him to get my equipment back and for money to pay his half of the negative equity that was generated?
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Alex Esquire replied 9 months ago.

Hello. My name is***** am a US licensed attorney and I will be happy to answer your question.
I am sorry to hear about this unfortunate situation.
Please note, I cannot comment on your specific situation, as this services is only limited to general information and for any legal advice / legal service you should contact your local attorney.

What is the amount in dispute with the business partner?