Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Run my own successful business/contract law practice.
18572087

I was sending a memo and lost my previous note. and I paid a

Customer Question

I was sending a memo and lost my previous note. My name is***** and I paid a company some money to do business, after 3 days I requested a refund and was told I will not get my refund because I did not feel comfortable with this company. I have made a complaint to the office of the Attorney General's office and they authorize me to send the complaint to the party named (Ingrated Corporate Solutions) to communicate, including disclosure of non-public information with the Attorney General's Office
Category: Business Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My phone number is(###) ###-#### Can you email me to make an appointment when you will be calling me.
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 year ago.

What is your question?