Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Run my own successful business/contract law practice.
18572087

Do you have a sample contract Medical Director physical

Customer Question

Do you have a sample contract for a Medical Director for a physical therapy outpatient clinic?
JA: OK. The Corporate Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: I have not. I was also looking at the question here on the website and I have a physician that is serving about 4 hrs per month. What was the answer to their question?
JA: Is there anything else the Corporate Lawyer should be aware of?
Customer: I entered into a medical director relationship about 1 year ago and we are at the time of renewal of the contract. However, just wanted the contract to be more specific to ensure everything is on the up & up.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Corporate Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 11 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
We are not a forms database, so as far as something specific to a PT clinic, we likely cannot be that specific, but we can provide 1 or 2 sample Medical Director contracts that are comprehensive that you can pick and choose terms to use for your contract if that is sufficient. Please let us know.