Attorney2020
Attorney2020, Attorney
Experience:  I am a practicing attorney. I have experience in business law, bankruptcy, real estate law and estates.
63724254

I have a large manufacturing business I want to sell. What

Customer Question

I have a large manufacturing business I want to sell. What type attorney would I need to employ?
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Attorney2020 replied 10 months ago.

A business law attorney that specializes in estate planning/tax/acquisitions would be most appropriate. Here is one example of a law firm that may be capable to handle such transaction or provide guidance on potential referrals to the right person for such a transaction. Here is the link: http://www.wolfejones.com/business-and-commercial-law/

I hope that helped. Please ask any follow-up questions. Please rate my answer so that I may be credited for my time. I thank you in advance for your cooperation.

Please rate my answer so that I may be credited for my time. I thank you in advance for your cooperation.