Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Experience:  20 years of experience practicing law with diversified background.
10707909

I'm starting a private money lending business. We will

Customer Question

I'm starting a private money lending business. We will initially be lending on commercial and residential real estate collateral. I need help on figuring out what we need on documentation side for these loans, can someone give me some direction? I'm open to outsourcing this service as well.
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Samuel II replied 10 months ago.

Hello

This is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regard.

I suggest you will want to outsource this to a local CA finance attorney.

HERE IS a LINK for the CA statutes as they pertain to lenders. I suggest the language in the documents must be very detailed and have certain language that is mandated and imperative as to the state's usury laws, licensing, etc.. Therefore, a local attorney will have those templates for your needs.

I suggest you can contact the CA Bar Association for a Legal referral service for a finance attorney in your area.(###) ###-####/p>