How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Samuel II Your Own Question
Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Category: Business Law
Satisfied Customers: 27010
Experience:  20 years of experience practicing law with diversified background.
Type Your Business Law Question Here...
Samuel II is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I'm starting a private money lending business. We will

Customer Question

I'm starting a private money lending business. We will initially be lending on commercial and residential real estate collateral. I need help on figuring out what we need on documentation side for these loans, can someone give me some direction? I'm open to outsourcing this service as well.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Samuel II replied 1 year ago.


This is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regard.

I suggest you will want to outsource this to a local CA finance attorney.

HERE IS a LINK for the CA statutes as they pertain to lenders. I suggest the language in the documents must be very detailed and have certain language that is mandated and imperative as to the state's usury laws, licensing, etc.. Therefore, a local attorney will have those templates for your needs.

I suggest you can contact the CA Bar Association for a Legal referral service for a finance attorney in your area.(###) ###-####/p>

Related Business Law Questions