Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Run my own successful business/contract law practice.
18572087

I have a website by the name of simorghpack.com the Logo and

Customer Question

I have a website by the name of simorghpack.com the Logo and the content is done by my designer long time ago. Now someone else by the name of simorghpack.co is using it on its about us page, and on the footer and couple of places. The logo is not registered anywhere but my graphic designer who is my brother as well have the copyright of designing it, because he did it for me
I have two questions
1- Can i register the business name simorghpack and its logo, if yes where should i do it as it is not a US based business.
2- Do i have a case and can i send a letter to the owner of simorghpack.co to take off the similar info such as content and logo.?
please help
Category: Business Law
Expert:  RGMacEsq replied 10 months ago.

Thank you for using JustAnswer.

I'm sorry to hear about your situation. Did you register the copyright with the US Copyright Office?