Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Run my own successful business/contract law practice.
18572087

My name is ***** *****, i have a question regarding getting

Customer Question

Customer: hi my name is ***** *****, i have a question regarding getting a alcohol license
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: i have a felony on my record from 10 years ago . i was wondering if my record would reflect on my husband getting approved for a alcohol license
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Business Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Michael Lykken, Esq replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a licensed California attorney. I have experience with the California Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control (both in applications and in litigation). It isn't clear from your answer which state you are in, so if you could clarify that it would be helpful. Thank you!