Barrister, Attorney
Experience:  16 years practicing attorney, JD, BA, MBA
19958803

I'm a realtor. What is the best/easiest system for

Customer Question

I'm a realtor. What is the best/easiest system for "keeping books".
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Barrister replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I will try my level best to help with your situation or get you to someone who can. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I research statutes and ordinances and type out an answer or reply, but rest assured, I am working on your question.

.

Although I am not in any way endorsing their products... I have been a Realtor for over 12 years, a landlord for over 26, and an attorney for over 16 years now and I like Quickbooks. Simple, easy to use interface and lots of useful ways that it will connect with other programs..

.

But I haven't used anything else since this works for me, so I can't really give any review of other products. It just works, simply, so I continue to use it..

.

.

thanks