Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Experience:  20 years of experience practicing law with diversified background.
10707909

I spoke to you guys before. I retained an attorney with a

Customer Question

I spoke to you guys before. I retained an attorney for 5k with a contract signed. this was in June 2015. I have not heard from her . she does note respond to phonecalls or emails. I sent a cerified letter stating I was severing ties with her and it has not been answered. what should I do now to get the money back
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Samuel II replied 1 year ago.

Hello

This is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regard.

I am sorry to hear you are experiencing this matter.

I suggest you contact the NY Bar Association and file a complaint and also a fee dispute. They will contact her and she will need to answer to the Bar Association. I suggest when filing the complaint, you be as detailed as possible in regard to the communication you have tried, such as how, dates, times, etc.

Here is that contact information.