Christopher B, Esq.
Christopher B, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  associate attorney
84496330

Thanks. this was my concern as the pages were numbered

Customer Question

thanks Chris. this was my concern as the pages were numbered for the original healthcare directive and power of attorney for financial management. the new pages the NP added in place of the ones she removed are not numbered and have a different word format then the rest of each document. should I do these all over again?
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Christopher B, Esq. replied 11 months ago.

My name is***** and I will be helping you with your question today. This is for informational purposes only and does not establish an attorney client relationship.

Will it probably matter? No. Could it? You never know. Its better to take care of the problem before it happens rather than react to a problem after it is too late. Yes, I would probably redo it just to make 100% sure it is valid.

Please let me know if you have any further questions and please positively rate my answer as it is the only way I will be compensated for my time by the site.

I see you have reviewed my answer, do you have any further questions? If not, please positively rate my answer if satisfied (there should be smiley faces or numbers from 1-5 next to my answer, a good or excellent rating would be fantastic) as that is the only way I will be compensated by the site for my work. This will not cost you anything extra and this extra step would be appreciated.