Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Run my own successful business/contract law practice.
18572087

I have a possible new client that wants me to sign a

Customer Question

Hi,I have a possible new client that wants me to sign a non-disclosure agreement, and I just want to make sure I'm kept out of harms way. I've never had to sign on before. I own a bookkeeping, accounting & tax service. This will be for bookkeeping and accounting services only. We will be sharing information via dropbox.My concern is if my computer is ever hacked, or dropbox is hacked, will I be open to a law suit? With this agreement am I allowed to print out items like bank statements so that I can reconcile them? How does this limit me e-mail questions I have to the client?Please see attached copy of the agreement. I did request that they stipulate for bookkeeping and accounting services only.
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Samuel II replied 11 months ago.

Hello

This is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regard.

There is no attachment. Can you try again to attach it please?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Hi Sam,Sorry about that, I thought it attached. Nonetheless, my new client decided to waive the non-disclosure agreement. Is it possible for me to be credited for this transaction?Thanks,Kathleen

Please use this LINK to discuss the deposits, etc. The professionals here are not privy to that information. But if you Chat on that link with a Mod they can educate you on the process. Thank you and good luck. If you ever need legal information you can request me.