Attorney2020
Attorney2020, Attorney
Experience:  I am a practicing attorney. I have experience in business law, bankruptcy, real estate law and estates.
63724254

Our company has five news and informational products

Customer Question

Our company has five news and informational products designed for a public relations audience. But the PR Society of America, which has 22,000 members and gets 3,000 at its annual conference, won't let us exhibit them. It has 45 other exhibits including competitors. Our publications compete with two of their publications. It just says it has "no relationship" with us and refuses to talk to us.
--Jack O'Dwyer
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Attorney2020 replied 1 year ago.

It is true, associations have the right to decide whom it allows as members. You can challenge the denial but I do not believe the law is being broken based upon he information provided.

I hope that helped. Please ask any follow-up questions. Please rate my answer so that I may be credited for my time. I thank you in advance for your cooperation. Thank you.

Please rate my answer so that I may be credited for my time. I thank you in advance for your cooperation.