Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Run my own successful business/contract law practice.
18572087

Dimitry, I plan to start a business by franchise, but it

Customer Question

Hi dimitry, I plan to start a business by franchise, but it will be me and a friend. I can only put 20% out of the initial money that is required, but I will be the one who will involved more in setting things up. Should I set a sign agreement in the beginning just to make things go right in terms of profit split and work load?? If yes what should I pay attention?? Kindly need your advice
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Dimitry K., Esq. replied 10 months ago.

Thank you for your question and thank you kindly for requesting me to assist you this evening. I would be happy to help.

What specifically will be this friend's position in the business? Will this friend provide the investment? You mentioned a franchise--are you purchasing a franchise or are you setting this business up to be franchised going forward? Please advise!

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Hi dimitry, sorry for taking too long to reply, I thought answer will go thru my email :( we will purchase a franchise, and both of us will both involve on operational. And yes this friend will have most of money invested in.