Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Run my own successful business/contract law practice.
18572087

We need a Florida lawyer to review a contract.

Customer Question

Category: Business Law
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 11 months ago.

Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 13 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help.

Reviewing a contract is something that would need to be done outside of the scope of this online service. How long is the contract and what is it about?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
How does this work exactly with Just Answer? I have a contract for an online program that students enrolling need to sign and I would like for you to review it and watch for any red flags and inform us of Florida law additions or substractions we might need. Please advise on how to move forward.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
The contract is 27 pages and needs to protect Hippocrates the institute and liablity.

Good morning. Sorry for the delay. The JustAnswer service works generally that you ask questions and we respond to the questions. If you need services outside of the Q&A format, it is normally handled through a direct billing with the attorney. I cannot discuss fees on the open forum, but figure 2 or 3 hours of attorney time to review a 27 page contract and comment and consult in that regard. If that interests you, I can send you a low-cost additional service offer so that I can give you my contact information only. The website requires me to do that. After that, we can discuss fees in private. Let me know how you would like to proceed. Thank you and again, sorry for the delay.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Please send your contact information and we can continue the conversation. Thank you. Are you a Florida lawyer?

Yes, I am licensed in Florida and my practice is in Miami. I will send that offer to you right now. Thank you.