Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Run my own successful business/contract law practice.
18572087

Loren, I am part of an LLC where we have a member that has

Customer Question

Customer: Hi Loren, I am part of an LLC where we have a member that has spent money without prior approval from partners as per the operating agreement and failed to provide receipts for checks written out to cash for himself. I am the transfer agent but I would like to resign and take my capital injection loss
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I would like to resign from my LLC and move the transfer agent role to a partner. I am suspicious of the partner. There are no outstanding claims on the company and I am the only capital investor and would like to resign and take a loss
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $36) to post your type of question to Legal Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: ok before i do anything let me formulate my questions and confirm my point of action
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Loren replied 11 months ago.

Good morning. Thank you for requesting me. Do you mean resigning as registered agent? Which state?

Does the operating agreement address voluntary withdrawal of a member?